General Terms and Conditions of Caspar Fashion GmbH
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" in the sense of these terms and conditions of business is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to either his commercial or his self-employed professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://sikora-weihnachtswelt.de .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with
Caspar Fashion GmbH
Registration number DE248787877
Register Court Local Court Bruchsal
The European Commission provides an online extra-judicial dispute resolution platform (OS Platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "add to shopping cart
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "to checkout
5) Login to the Internet shop after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order.
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet site where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We will immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time in our online shop. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> View My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, cash on delivery, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
If we deliver by cash on delivery, the due date of the purchase price claim shall be upon receipt of the goods.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we will not ship the goods before receipt of payment.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German.
Klarna AGB 's
Payment by invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna, we offer invoice purchase and instalment purchase as payment options.
Please note that Klarna Invoice and Klarna Instalment Purchase are only available for consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna in each case.
The payment period is 14 days from the date of invoice. The invoice is issued when the goods are dispatched and is sent either by e-mail or together with the goods. The complete terms and conditions for purchase on account can be found here. The online shop charges a fee of 0 Euro per order when buying on account with Klarna.
Klarna hire purchase
With Klarna's financing service you can pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least € 6.95). For more information on Klarna Instalment Purchase including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit, click here.
Klarna checks and evaluates your data and, if there is a justified interest and reason, exchanges data with other companies and credit agencies. Your personal data will be treated in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations.
For further information about Klarna please visit www.klarna.de
Klarna AB, company and corporate number: 556737-0431